Our mission is to constantly evolve the diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular disease and leverage our position as a leader in cardiovascular research. We thrive to heal patients that are in need of innovative treatments. Our operational efficiency and top-notch expertise in cardiocascular research help us to make a difference for our patients every day.
Sie befinden sich hier:
Track record (examples)
- Clinical Study Center: BETA3_LVH: A multi-centre trial of a new beta3-adrenergic receptor agonist on the progression of LV mass
- Echo Core Lab: SOCRATES-PRESERVED: Phase IIb Safety and Efficacy Study of BAY1021189 in Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
- MRI Core Lab: Serelaxin in experimental heart failure: an in vivo serial MRI and biochemical analysis.
- Trial Site and Early Phase Unit: PARSiFAL: Study to investigate the safety, pharmacokinetics and cardio-
- vascular responses of BAY 1067197 in heart failure